[DECtalk] TEST

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Mon Jun 27 19:05:04 EDT 2011

Ok Corine, let all of us educate you, I'll start.

Evoice for me was my only real connection to the blind  community.  Corine,
I thought you knew how much of an impact Dennis Klatt  was.  Most blind
people make it sing.  Evoice was full of crazy stuff  that people worldwide did
with Dectalk.

Go up to most blind people and ask if they heard of  Dectalk.  If they
have, their face glows and they always say "I love  how it sings", always!

_www.dectalk.com_ (http://www.dectalk.com)   is only a small representation
of what people do with Dectalk.  Even on  this list someone made an entire
windows 7 sound packet using  Dectalk.

If Dectalk couldn't sing, no one would have a reason  to use it.  It is the
funest thing on Earth because it can sing, it can  act, it can do anything.
 That's what makes it Dectalk, it can  sing.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 6/27/2011 6:33:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,