[DECtalk] TEST

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Mon Jun 27 18:54:03 EDT 2011

The majority of Dectalk users use Dectalk for singing, 90-95 percent.
Singing is the primary reason most people use Dectalk these days. I know
people on the Internet who love hearing Dectalk because of its singing
ability, even though they have no desire to get a Dectalk product. Dectalk
singing has been enjoyed by many people for years and still is. Making
Dectalk sing was very important to Dennis Klat.
Blake

  _____