[DECtalk] TEST

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Mon Jun 27 13:20:09 EDT 2011

 Hi,

I think the DECtalk mailing list's bounce handling settings are actually
pretty forgiving. I think the way it works is, to get your subscription
disabled for bouncing mail, you have to bounce at least one message a day
for each of five days (not necessarily consecutive.) Each time a message
from you bounces, your "bounce score" is incremented by one point, but that
can only happen once a day. If you have a bounce score greater than zero but
not high enough to get your subscription disabled, and seven days go by
without a bounce from you, your bounce score is reset to zero.