[DECtalk] Sapi dectalk

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Sun Jun 26 17:09:58 EDT 2011

I'm sorry Corine, what the hell are you talking  about?  I j a different
version of Dectalk for singing?  I'm, hi, I'm  Snoopi, and all I have is a
4.40 speak window like everyone else on this  list.

Corine, please keep my name out of whatever the hell  you are trying to
pull.  I'm very very angry!

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 6/26/2011 2:06:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,