[DECtalk] Sapi dectalk

Corine Bickley corine.bickley at gallaudet.edu
Sun Jun 26 14:05:51 EDT 2011

Your request is not at all stupid. It's exactly right and sensible. As
soon as we get our Enable site cleaned up, I'll have a demo link on
the DECtalk page for everyone to listen to. We had to change servers
in order to get a DECtalk demo to run. If no one likes anything they
hear, then we'll try some other values. This current version is for
blind users to use with screen readers. Apparently some people would
rather have DECtalk with a screen reader than the other systems.

Snoopi Botten has a different version of DECtalk available for anyone
who wants to use DECtalk for singing. You can contact him directly for
samples.