[DECtalk] request for sample paragraphs for testing SAPI DECtalk

Alex H. linuxx64.bashsh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 11:30:57 EDT 2011

Hi Corine,

Here's a paragraph using some common phrases:

Dectalk is now running.
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. Four hours of hard work
faced us. The cat ran away from the dog at full speed.

Abbreviations and websites, email addresses, etc:
Mr. Hennings walked over to Dr. Jeckle and they both caught up with Mrs.
Who some time after that.
The NCAA is cool. NBA, NHL and MLB scores can now be looked up using
Research tools on the web and a website such as http://www.google.com/
head over to www.yahoo.com to see some news stories of interest.
Contact sample-address at gmail.com for more info.

Monitary values: