[DECtalk] request for sample paragraphs for testing SAPI DECtalk

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Mon Jun 20 08:58:00 EDT 2011

Hi,

I think good things to test would be

1. Website addresses, both with and without the http://

2. Email addresses.

3. Telephone numbers.

4. Dates in various formats.

5. If you want to make sure abbreviation rules are working properly,
abbreviations such as Mr. Mrs. Ave. Rd. etc. If you have special case
exceptions for dual-use abbreviations, they should probably be tested.
Things like Dr. St. etc.

6. Common acronyms. NAACP FBI CIA NSA IRS etc.

That's all I can think of right off the top of my head. Hope it helps.