[DECtalk] Update

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Thu Jul 21 13:30:23 EDT 2011

Hi,

Thanks for the update, Ed. I'm sure all of us here hope you can get a
version that sounds good.

A few questions. When you get something working and it is used for the SAPI,
will that product provide a dectalk.dll compatible with the Say program you
sent out a few weeks ago? I love its commandline interface! Also, do you
know how Speak43 and other similar Speak windows were created in such a way
that no dectalk.dll is provided?
Thanks.