[DECtalk] WHAT SPEAKERS DOES EVERYONE USE

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Fri Jul 1 08:21:34 EDT 2011

Hi,

I personally use an M-audio Delta 1010 soundcard. This is a professional
sound card. I've found, though, that you're going to get occasional hiccups
no matter what you do. Let's say you're creating an audio file for public
consumption. While listening to it, you hear a glitch, for instance, a small
audio cut out. What I always do is to rewind to about the spot where the
glitch occurred. Then listen. If the glitch happens again in the same way at
the same location, there's almost certainly a problem with the audio file
itself which needs investigating. If not, it was almost certainly a simple
computer sound hiccup.