[DECtalk] speaking of dectalk

Alex H. linuxx64.bashsh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 16:35:24 EST 2011

I ama bit late to this thread, but think a sapi dt would be great for
us vda users.  What version of dt will be made sapi? Hopefully 4.3 or
!4. After sapi is done I'd like to see dt be purchasable for Linux
systems again, right now it= not posible to buy and dt version from
foni.. sad times. :( Hopefully this changes.

alex