[DECtalk] red dwarf season 6 as mp3 files

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Tue Feb 15 20:25:16 EST 2011

Hi,

I've been in the midst of a move for the past day. I do have wav files of
the Red Dwarf music used in the MP3 conversions. I have a short version used
for most episodes and a longer version used where there's more stuff to be
said at the beginning. If anybody is doing conversions and needs them,
please let me know.
Thanks.