[DECtalk] red dwarf season 6 as mp3 files

johnnybrl at gmail.com johnnybrl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 15:44:43 EST 2011

?hi Brandon, you can get the speak 43 from bluegrasspals.com/decsoftware
As for uploading the red dwarf episodes, I don't know if the folks at
dectalk.com will put them up if somebody does all the season 7 episodes.
I asked them to put
Dectalk 4.3 in their archives but they just ignored me.
But maybe if you email them you might have better luck.