[DECtalk] File association problem

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Sun Feb 6 20:26:07 EST 2011

Hi,

Yes, I did write Playdec many years ago. That might work, except that you'd
still have the association problem probably. Also, I have no idea if it
would work on Windows 7, and also the programming language I used to write
it, iBasic, seems to have disappeared. I've probably still got a copy laying
around, but I think it went away before Vista, let alone 7 was even
introduced.