[DECtalk] Another test

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Sun Feb 6 11:06:59 EST 2011

Hi,

Let me explain what's going on. The other day I purchased a dedicated server
from ServerPronto.com to replace my current VPS with OpenHosting.com. It was
set up, and I installed everything, copied everything over, did the cutover,
posted a test message to this list. All was fine and dandy. Turns out, the
hard drives in that server were apparently on their last legs, and they
couldn't clone them. No important data lost, just a big hassle. So now I've
switched back to the VPS until I get everything set up again. So assuming
this message gets through, I'll let traffic flow until I'm ready to copy the
mailman stuff over to the new server, at which time I'll shut Sendmail down
to stop new messages from coming in. Then when I do the cutover again
everything should be good on the new server again! Is this confusing or
what!