[DECtalk] where to get red dwarf scripts

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Mon Dec 19 15:54:51 EST 2011

I don't know where Red Dwarf scripts can be obtained in accessible format
for conversion to Dectalk. I can, however,  answer your second question.
Earlier this year, a member of this list posted a Dectalk version of Red
Dwarf season 7, episode 1. I'll email the text version to you off-list. I
wonder when a DT version of episode 2 will be made.
Blake