[DECtalk] (DECTALK) speaker and sound card

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Tue Aug 2 14:30:59 EDT 2011

As long as I'm not crying I will.  I can't stop  crying.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 8/2/2011 2:07:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
enablerehab at verizon.net writes:

I've been deleted from dectalkfriends, so I can't access archives. I'll
check my back emails and send any I have back to you.

Could you ask at PEC? That group might be an excellent source  opinion.