[DECtalk] QUESTION

Alex H. linuxx64.bashsh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 19:48:23 EDT 2011

Hi,

even if the speak app is open, wouldn't that still mean a version of
DT is as well, seeing as all the speak applications I've used are
self-contained? DT is compiled into the .exe I think or how else would
it work unless there's an external DT installed somewhere.
If we can't get a hold of DECTalk itself, it would still be a good
example on how to make other programs use DECTalk properly etc.

Alex