[DECtalk] quality of sapi dectalk

Corine Bickley corine.bickley at gallaudet.edu
Tue Apr 5 22:02:33 EDT 2011

I can't tell because I'm not familiar anymore with all the back
versions. I'll be glad to generate text of your suggestions from the
version Fonix has agreed to license to Enable. You all can tell me
what you think the version we are allowed to sell sounds most like.
But the bottom line will always be, is the version we can sell good
enough to sell?