[DECtalk] DECTalk Access 32 and Windows 7

Alex H. linuxx64.bashsh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 14:56:00 EDT 2011

Dectalk is indeed a dying breed of synth, and hopefully the new SAPI
version will be a good replacement for Access32, and I doubt FS will
stop supporting SAPI anytime soon, plus other screenreaders will be
able to use it. Now we just need a port for Linux that's kept up to
date and I'll be able to use DT on both my machines.

Alex

On 4/5/11, Pitermach <pitermach at gmail.com> wrote:
> Perhaps it's FS slowly withdrawing support for older technologies how they
> tend to do the fastest out of AT developers, seeing jaws was the first to
> not support windows 2000.

>>> Michael