[DECtalk] DECTalk Access 32 and Windows 7

Alex H. linuxx64.bashsh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 00:27:04 EDT 2011

Hi,

I don't know about the Win7 part of your question, but I have gotten
JFW and access32 to work OK usin JAWS 11. Basically you have to
uninstall the ETI Eloquence synth from add/remove programs and then
JFW has no choice but to use the Access32 synth. I have no idea why
this works and why it won't work by default. And yes, JFW 10 and
earlier don't have this issue.
Thanks,
Alex