[DECtalk] DECtalk SAPI

ebruckert Bruckert edbruckert at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 07:27:47 EDT 2010

      There was previously done a DECtalk SAPI5 that was done years ago.
I know nothing of the kit mentioned, but the singing capacbility was put in
by Dennis Klatt early in. We always kept that capacbility in it and someone
would have to deliberately shut it off, which makes no sense to me. The only
chnage was that tthe phoneme representation chnaged at one point, making
older song files not play without corretion. Earlier I mentioned that I
added an enhqanced singing capability that we could probably get out
somehow, but it signifcantly changes how to program it. If there is
interewst I can tell you more about it.