[DECtalk] Announcement! Sapi5 Dectalk will be available!

Alex H. linuxx64.bashsh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 00:15:09 EDT 2010

Also, I wonder if the SAPI5 version of DECTalk will be able to sing
easily. I mean, be able to pass parameters directly to it like in the
demo programs maybe using a speech application. another cool thing
about this is the SAPI5 speech app that lets you use any SAPI5 voice
and export the text as .wav.

Alex