[DECtalk] hey all dectalkers!

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Wed May 26 06:19:38 EDT 2010

Hi,

     Please follow this link for the software directory. You do *not* want
to go to anything starting with www.bluegrasspals.com/dectalk. The dectalk
directory, and any and all requests starting with /dectalk/, whether they
ever existed in the archive or not, will redirect to the page about the
archive having moved. For the software, please go here.
http://www.bluegrasspals.com/decsoftware
Hope that helps.