[DECtalk] hey all dectalkers!

Alex H. linuxx64.bashsh at gmail.com
Tue May 25 23:40:30 EDT 2010

Hi Johnny,

Nah, Fonix stopped developing DECTalk under the same name, and
FonixTalk sounds a ot different than DECTalk, very muffled and so on.

Here's a dl link for those interested in FonixTalk:
http://filesmelt.com/downloader/FonixTalk_6.zip

When I get my new dectalk USB later this year I'll post some clips of
it with modified voices and singing etc and let everyone hear it.
There's far too little demos of the DECTalk USB, and that little voice
sampler sounds pretty good but needs to be longer. Can anybody else
help with Dectalk USB demos for now?

Alex