[DECtalk] hey all dectalkers!

Johnny Lam johnnybrl at gmail.com
Tue May 25 23:19:41 EDT 2010

wow! there's a fonix Dectalk 6.0? Are you sure it's not 4.6.4?
Wow! I wonder what version 6 would sound like compared to 4.6.4.
And I wondered if the Dectalk USB sounds like the dectalk expresses? I think
I heard a demo of the Dectalk USB somewhere, but to me it sounded like the
fonix dectalk, not the one from the origeonal Express.