[DECtalk] Revision history

Corine Bickley corine.bickley at gallaudet.edu
Mon Aug 30 18:12:54 EDT 2010

Hi DECtalkers -
I'll ask Ed Bruckert, lead engineer of the DECtalk project for DEC, and then
for all the various owners up to and including Fonix until Ed retired (now
legally blind) a couple of years ago, and a dear friend (and former GREAT
boss). He'll remember.

ED - can you enlighten us all?

thanks to all for your interest - corine bickley (former student of Dennis
Klatt, and DECtalk fan)