[DECtalk] Revision history

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Mon Aug 30 08:50:06 EDT 2010

Hi all,

This is probably too much to ask, but is there a revision history of the
various software and firmware releases?  I've seen 4.3, 4.4, 4.6X, 5.0 and
4.2CD.  It would be nice to know what actually changed in the various
versions.  Obviously, 4.6X sounds different than 4.2CD, but what else
changed?  The other reason why it would be nice to know is because some
songs that obviously work with my hardware DEC Express running 4.2CD give
errors on 4.3 or 4.4.  I've looked at the various manuals and text files in
the archive but haven't found anything.  Thanks all for any help.

email and such.  For books, I'm not sure what it is but it's a lot slower.