[DECtalk] DECTalk 5.0?

peter Mahach pitermach at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 15:10:00 EDT 2010

 make it  people disliking espeak.
also the newer it goes the more scrooups it does. for instance, in polish,
when you say the word clipboard, it has this h type sound, like at the
beginning of the word hat, so instead of saying hlipboard, basically, it
says shlipboard. and it's getting worse each version. not only in polish I
hear.
Also most of the voices, unlike in dectalk or eloquence, where, sure, it's 1
synth, but most voices are very very distinct and unique. ine  espeak tehy
really sound almost the same to me.