[DECtalk] DECTalk 5.0?

Johnny Lam johnnybrl at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 04:06:10 EDT 2010

Hi Alex, Yes I think I've seen that fonix has made a Dectalk 5.0 a few years
ago, if my memory is correct. However, I couldn't find where you can
download a demo version of it anywhere.

But Yeah hopefully somebody managed to get a demo copy somewhere.

BTW, I sort of like the fonix talk6 voices, almost like the fonix dectalk
4.6.4. And you can also create wave files in the program too.
And I was also wondering, is there a version of fonix talk that you could
use in windows like a Sapi5 engine? Was maybe thinking about getting it to
use it with NVDA or Jaws.