[DECtalk] Status and uploads

peter Mahach pitermach at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 07:30:49 EDT 2009

I actually have the audio as well but I also have access to scripts of
remaining episodes. if I'd found time I could do the remaining 2 seasons.
seriusly I am not exactly happy about these episodes being taken down, as
the show is pretty cool and this idea of converting it via dectalk wasn't so
bad though the voice differences are... well, pretty big if you heard the
original thing. also this version lets people know what's going on if you
have the audio only you don't know what's going on at all times like when
someone walks out or where the action is going on as the background sounds
can't tell you a lot unlike in something like star trek tng where each room
has a segnificant background change, but that is off-topic.