[DECtalk] Status of the archive

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Thu Sep 24 02:13:14 EDT 2009

Ah, sorry if I gave that impression.  I guess in a way, you're right.
As I said, I don't really have lots of time to give to the archive
anymore.  I would still be happy for uploads.  I'm a little surprised
that you got the impression that I didn't want uploads.  I am worried
about the security risks and I don't want adult material, but I'm open
to original works.  I can set up an ftp account for you.

Actually, it's probably just as well that I didn't accept uploads for
these past months.  The machine was so unstable that it would've only
resulted in frustration.  By all means write to me privately if you want
an ftp account.  Please describe what material you produce so I can
determine if it's suitable.  tony at baechler.net