[DECtalk] Uploaded a file to the archive, but what do I do from here

shaun everiss shaun.e at xtra.co.nz
Thu Oct 1 13:35:24 EDT 2009

what client do you use?
I suggest flashfxp from flashfxp.com
It costs 40 bucks to get, I think 20 us but its worth it.
The current stable version is 3.6, the current beta which is still ok is 3.78.
its stable and I recomend it.
to upload with that go on your ftp site, locate your files, in the usual way, you can brouse everyting on your system.
locate things and select all with control a
right click your application key, select cue or upload
tab to your site and it should be ok, has cue and everything.
if you cue things once done click control z and it will go.
The program is intelegent enough that it knows where to go.
Unlike things like filezilla, instead of selecting loads of things at once to upload and download, it will upload one folder at a time, one file at a time.
it can be left alone till finnished.
If you get the pack, I'd recomend the free sound scheem by andrelouis, you will still have to set up the sounds
http://www.andrelouis.com/FlashFxpSounds.EXE
but now you know what is going on.
The program itself is good and reasonably priced, the sound addon is a free one but its not been updated in ages, still works.
you should be able to match things with events as stuff is clearly labled.