[DECtalk] DECtalk Archive currently unavailable

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sun Mar 15 08:16:46 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm still interested.  Please contact me privately at tony.baechler at
gmail.com to discuss logistics.  I could probably take over in a few
weeks.  I've wanted to make some organizational changes anyway but I
couldn't because it wasn't mine.  I am also still interested in the
Apple II archive.  Bandwidth isn't a huge issue for me at this time but
please provide stats on that as well.  Thanks.