[DECtalk] dectalk for XP

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Sat Feb 28 18:18:44 EST 2009

Jahmal,
You can get two versions of Dectalk that work great on Windows XP from
www.bluegrasspals.com/dectalk/software
On that page, you can  get either Dectalk 4.4 or 4.3. I prefer Dectalk 4.4
because you can load any file with a .en extension into the software. Lots
of people prefer version 4.3, however. Dectalk 4.3's limitation is the file
to be loaded has to be called demo.txt. Both versions I mentioned do not
require installation. Just extract the zip file into a folder and run the
program.
Blake