[DECtalk] I need help!

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Mon Apr 27 19:10:54 EDT 2009

The only software you need is the DECtalk software which, I believe, you
already have. Just grab a copy of the manual at the archive. It's the full
manual that used to come with the older hardware synthesizers, and will tell
you everything you need to know about the commands to create a custom voice.