[DECtalk] New member

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Mon Apr 27 12:53:00 EDT 2009

All,

The problem with the archive going down should be fixed.  I have it set
to restart thttpd every hour.  If it does go down, it should come back
up within an hour unless there is a power outage or some other problem.
I really appreciate your patience and sorry this keeps happening.  If it
doesn't come back up within an hour of going down, please tell me.  I
have no way of knowing that it's down unless I'm told.  I usually don't
remember to check on my own.  The problem is not the machine, it's up
all the time.  It's apparently a bug in the thttpd web server but I have
no idea why.