[DECtalk] Anymore Red Dwarf?

Tomi geczy at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 5 07:34:50 EDT 2008

Hi,
I used to be the one to help/assist out with translating the red dwarf episodes into dectalk-played version, and at the time of this (7th grade) I was very immature. Very very, so that they didn't turn out the best and some people didn't like that.
As far as I know, I have all 6 seasons roll-played somewhere in my e-mails ; since the weekend is here, I would be glad to continue coding it and hopefully get all 6 seasons in, thus completing the play. I don't think they made it beyond 6 or 8, though I'd have to see this in the e-mail. I will continue the standard voices for the people, so familiarity will keep on.
The only question or request I have is how this will get into the various copies of the archive around (I think Mathew is still hosting his as well as Jayson?). Of course, is someone wants to work with me in this and share the job, feel free to tell me and I will get in collaboration with you on the matter.
With all do respect and regards:
Tomi