[DECtalk] Mailing lists and services down until further notice

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Tue Oct 21 20:42:08 EDT 2008

Hello,

     Today our ISP temporarily suspended our service for running servers. I
shut down all accessible services, and our service was restored. However,
this means that all services accessible at bluegrasspals.com or
jaybird.no-ip.info are now offline until further notice. This includes the
DECtalk and Blindapple mailing lists, the DECtalk archive, the Apple II
software archive, and all other related services. I am able to send this
message to these lists because my mail server is on my local area network.
However, nobody outside my LAN will be able to send to these lists. If you
get through. If you wish to contact me, I can be reached at
ratguy at insightbb.com.
Thanks for your understanding,