[DECtalk] notes for some songs

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sat Mar 29 05:28:16 EDT 2008

Hi,

The moderator is Jayson Smith.  Last I knew, he reads this list so I'm
sure he knows about this discussion.  Actually, you had nothing to do
with it.  We've had similar discussions before, so this is nothing new.
I suppose I should just leave the list and I probably will some day but
I find the discussions interesting sometimes.