[DECtalk] notes for some songs

Raymond Grote musicalman1 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 28 17:06:17 EDT 2008

Hi,
Read through some of his posts. I can say at least twice he said he didn't
want it online for a few more years. And he said it exactly that way. Also
read that it took him seven months to complete. Do a software project that
takes half a year and see how you feel when people bombard you with requests
to make it free and to post its info online. For one thing, Snoopy isn't
just doing this for a hobby. This is his job, from my understanding. He does
this kind of Dectalk stuff because he likes it and because he makes money
off of it. With messages pestering him, or saying that you'll put it online
so proudly, he's going to get mad. Wouldn't you? And you're saying you're
going to do something he absolutely doesn't want you to do? /All you have to
do is read other posts before replying and you would've known it was already
clearly said and stated. I am sorry to waste a page on this, but it just
bothers the heck out of me. If you ever see that CD you think its creator
got such an attitude over, if you see that CD that you congratulated the
developer for losing another customer, if it's ever free, go and get it. I
certainly can't take messages with that attitude and I doubt Snoopy can
either.