[DECtalk] notes for some songs

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Fri Mar 28 13:19:52 EDT 2008

Hey, I was just offering because Alex asked.  If it comes down to it, I
don't really care about your CD although it would be nice to look at.
If you don't want it online, why not just say so rather than assuming an
attitude?  A simple request to please not put it online would have just
as easily solved the problem.  Whatever, it's up to you.  Personally I
can't believe that you would actually charge for giving out information
that's already online for free anyway, notably the DEC-talk demo
software and the manual which explains phonemes, notes, etc.  I most
certainly won't buy your new CD with that attitude, so congratulations
on losing a customer.  Also, the DEC-talk software is not public domain
even though you still refuse to take the time to understand copyright law.