[DECtalk] notes for some songs

Alex Hall mehgcap at gwi.net
Wed Mar 26 22:16:22 EDT 2008

I would like to get one, then.  I use paypal, but am not sure how
I could use that to give you any money.  Is that possible? If
not, and I am really showing my reliance on electronics here, is
there a way I could just put money in the envelope in which you
send the cd then just put it back in the mail and it will go to
you? I hardly ever use snail mail.  I will write you off-list
with my address.

Have a great day,
Alex

But the
>files that teach how to program to sing, even  though I give that
out to friends,
>I try to sell it when I can.  It has 12  lessons, and once
someone completes
>all 12 lessons they can program any song  they want.  Maybe in a
few years
>I'll put it on the internet, but being it  tells in full detail
how to program
>Dectalk, I prefer to sell it when I  can.

>My old CDs are going for cheap because of the  quality.  I would
like to
>cover the cost of shipping if possible, but I'm  ok with free.
The new CD will
>have some changes because some Dectalk  versions don't include
the Val voice.
>So the updated CD won't include the  command for Val.  And if I
do a data CD I
>want to put a bunch of sample  songs on for fun.  There might be
a few other
>add ons to the new CD.

>But I do have a stack of the old CD to get rid  of.  So if anyone
wants some,
>speak now.  Ask for Dectalk 101.

>SNOOPI BOTTEN

>In a message dated 3/26/2008 6:04:19 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
>mehgcap at gwi.net writes:

>Ah, that  sounds good.  Any way you could just put all the audio
>files in a  directory on a web server somewhere?

>Have a great  day,
>Alex

Time,