[DECtalk] notes for some songs

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Wed Mar 26 17:38:21 EDT 2008

I have a CD that i made that goes into detail on how  to read music and
program Dectalk to sing.  I just found those files the  other day and I'm getting
ready to re-record that CD.  It comes with  Dectalk version 4.40.  I have a
stack of the older CDs and the only reason  I'm re-recording it is because I can
now do much better  quality.

It will be a few weeks because I want to include  Dectalk right on the audio
CD which I'm not sure how to do.  A data CD  maybe?

If you want a CD now, I have a stack that I have no  idea what I'm going to
do with.  If you want to wait a few weeks, I'll have  better quality on the new
ones.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 3/26/2008 1:12:51 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,