[DECtalk] Dectalk archive is gone!!!

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Thu Jul 31 01:00:43 EDT 2008

Actually, my upload is complete now, so it would be complete for you. But
the idea is, once I start uploading, others could start downloading, and
when they do, it would give them what I've uploaded so far, then obviously
slow down since it's having to wait for me, but it would keep going as fast
as I could keep up.