[DECtalk] DecTalk can speak Italian, but it's rediculous!!!

piotr machacz pitermach at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 14:16:12 EDT 2008

hmmm wow, as a link. I thought something is a link when you start it
with http://.
anyway espeak isn't the best one, it's ok for me, for me the
horriblest synth in the world is orpheus, I have difficulties
understanding him, I mean dave, alan is fine.
and, I know force computers took dt because if you look in the readme
you'll see something like: copyright force computers, inc.