[DECtalk] DecTalk can speak Italian, but it's rediculous!!!

piotr machacz pitermach at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 05:41:22 EDT 2008

well. It's not something complete but here's how the voice of dectalk
was changing.
in v 4.3, the voices wer nice and the singing was cool close to a human.
in 4.4, the voices went through some modefications but they kept their
sound normal, but when singing the phonemes have more metalic robotic
sound.
in 4.6, simply to say when force computers took dectalk over, rediculus!
every thing was rediculus, the voices wer synthetic, the whispering
wendy decided to speak not whisper etc.