[DECtalk] dectalk scripter

piotr machacz pitermach at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 10:06:45 EDT 2008

hi all,
does anyone still have the dectalk scripter? I would like to get it,
but it's unavailable from where it was available before. the dectalk
scripter was developped by x sight interactive, and it's last version
was 4.3. x-sight said that they are converting it from autoit to vb,
and giving it the version number of 5.0. however, a long time passed
after the announcement, and no relase. for those who don't know,
dectalk scripter allows you to script dectalk in a friendly way
without knowing commands. it will put the commands for you, and you
work with it using menus, keys, dialogs etc. Ok I know dectalk
commands but this software is so fun, it makes some stuff easier. for
example you can do sliding, for example from 8 to 5, with a simple
command. there is A bct podcast about it. so, if anyone has it either
send it privatelly via email, or upload it on sendspace.