[DECtalk] DecTalk can speak Italian, but it's rediculous!!!

piotr machacz pitermach at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 12:32:45 EDT 2008

good one. andtdtdtdtdtdtdtdtdt who dtdtdtdtdtdtdtdtdthought
dtdtdtdtdtdtdtdthat new dtdtdtdtdtdtdtdtdtdtdtcomputers
can'tdtdtdtdtdtdtdtdt stutterdtdtdtdtdtdtdtdtdt like
dtdtdtdtdtdtdtdtdtdtdtdtdtdtdtnow? you can do a lot of stuff like
that, I remenber once on miriani I said over the pa: "let's get ready
to r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'rumble!" and someone replied:
"andtdtdtdtdtdtdtdtdt fire." it's a lot of
f'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'fun!
ding'ng'ng'ng'ng'ng'ng'ng'ng'ng'ng'ng'ng'ng
ror'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r? ro'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r!
um'm'm'm'm'm'm'm'm'm'm'm'm'm'm'm'm, SOMEONE MENSIONED
M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'ME? lo'o'o'o'o'o'o'o'o'o'o'o'o'o! who said I
can't't't't't't't't't't't sing'ng'ng'ng'ng'ng'ng'ng'ng'ng'ng'ng'ng'ng?
lol. apparently eloquence can't sing, but I know a secret about it,
you can make your own voices, that applies only to sapi4 eloquence
shipping with wineyes 6.1 and lower, 7.0 has a newer bundled one.
anyway you go to C:\program Files\common files\eloquent
technologies\eloquence or something, and open eloqtalk.exe or similar.
in the voices settings you can play with parometers like ruffness,
pitch, head size (no distorsions like in dectalk) and some others I
forgotten. o and it applies to hal users, and they have it easier, in
the control panel! just create a new voice. I once created a space
robot voice, which was a modified version of grandpa already
included.) it's a bit better then dectalks, because if you made
decctalk not be dectalk, you may get dec head explosion talk access 32
or what ever! lol.