[DECtalk] Too high-pitched notes, and DecTalk sounds distorted

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 20:55:51 EDT 2008

That's a complex answer.  The name of the CD is  "A TRIBUTE TO SANDI PATTY",
so all of the songs on there are all Sandi Patty  songs, and the cover will
have me and Sandi Patty.  The CD will have a 4  panel fold out, Blake will be on
one, and the rest will have pictures of me and  Sandi Patty.  And the song
list is long, so don't ask how I will list them  all.  i might just credit
Sandi's albums because the list is  long.

Now, im a Pastor, so my goal is to lead people to  Jesus.  So the first hour
tells about me and my disability so listeners can  get a connection.  Then
everything starts to build.  I had 5 people  die last year, and one of them was
my friend Joybubbles who inspired me to  build  my own phone system, which is
kind of how I got to know Blake.   So I introduce Blake that way, he does his
thing, I did a tag after him because  I had other thoughts on what he said.
Then I get into emotional nails and  talk about Jesus.  Then I have the
dramatized Bible on it where Jesus died  and it leads into the prayer for salvation.
Then I address loneliness and  depression.  Then I have Acts 9 on it for
people that feel God can't  forgive them.  And it's just loaded with stuff.  Every
other track is a song.

I'm not prepared to describe it because it took a lot  out of me.  It will
make you both laugh and cry.  Last year when my  Mom died, I was going to a
Church that had a new Pastor.  Here I am crying  my eyes out and this Pastor had
to go eat.  So that was hard.  So I  really dealt with the topic of death
because no one seems to know what to  say.  I felt I had something that would help
in those situations, so I  addressed the topic.  I love helping people, so I
thought that topic would  help everyone at some point or another.  And I love
how it all came  out.

Highly emotional!  I just need to figure out how  to promote this.  I'm
excited to release this.  Up beat, slow music,  it has everything.  And it does not
feel like 6 hours because it all flows  together.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 8/6/2008 5:53:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,