[DECtalk] Having some trouble connecting to the Dectalk archives

Michael Russillo petlonann at samobile.net
Wed Sep 26 20:30:54 EDT 2007

Hi Matthew, Peter here.  I followed the suggestion of putting that FTP
address in my IE address bar as I do not have an FTP client, but got
the error that IE could not display the web page.  I'd like to look at
the Dectalk Archive to listen to the Dectalk audio files that are
there.  Would you please help me with a way to access the archive so I
can see what is there?  I want to be an anonymous user to access it.
Thanks for your help on this.

Peter